What's the meaning of this?

At one time I'm standing in a forest somewhere in Amazon and talking to a friend. Just above my head I saw a black and red snake gliding on one of the branches. I just ignored it even though I felt disgusted. I hate snakes. I ignored it thinking it won't hurt me. 

We stopped our conversation and continued our journey deep into the forest looking for .... err I'm not really sure what we were looking for. Judging from what we were wearing, the clothes were like in the movies when people go searching for treasure in a lost Indian temple, maybe we were looking for some treasure.

That snake just turned it's head towards us and hissed. I thought I just saw it above my head and it was tiny, but how come it's tremendously huge now, like anaconda? No...no....it's not the effect of watching anaconda. For you information I did not watch that movie until this moment because I dislike snakes and I will not watch that movie in future too.

An idea just popped into my mind. I told my friend, "You know snakes are blind and they use their forked like tongue to feel your breath. So err....let's just stop breathing and stand still."

"Where in the world did you get that idea? That idea only for Chinese ghost!" she said.

"Opps.... I got confused. Help!!" I stood there frightened and it's tongue was pointing right in front of my face. Ewww....

I woke up panting and searching for snake on my bed. It took me a few seconds to realise that it was just a dream. I went to sleep again.

Back in dreamland again. This time I was sitting in an office room. On my left two man dressed in black suit and on my right, that friend who was in the jungle with me earlier. Lying on the table was a piece of paper. One of the man urged me to sign a contract. It was a contract for a new job as a fashion designer.

I was asked to immediately resign my current job and take up that job. The man told me that I was the only one who could do the job and the whole company is now in my hands. Hearing his statements, I laughed.

"Is this a joke. Look I'm not a Fashion Designer, I am a Civil Engineer. I don't know anything about fashion. I think there has been a mistake here." I told him.

I looked at the paper again and when I lifted my head, I was already at the airport holding my luggage. My friend told me we were flying to New York, to my new job as a fashion designer. "There's our plane waiting." she said.

When I saw the airplane, I almost fainted. It was the fighter aircraft used in World War I.

Comments