Brownie My Buddy

Reached home at 6.30 p.m today. It's time to celebrate the eve of the weekend. Yeahhh!! So while I was doing my gardening, I saw Brownie my buddy relaxing and checking out the street to see if his enemies are passing by. Brownie is the rowdy of my street, always want to fight with dogs passing by. Well, he thinks that he rulez the street >_<' .


Brownie is so cute. I can't stand his cuteness, so I left my gardening work and start snapping photos of Brownie. He looks a bit shaggy, messy, untidy and dirty because he just rolled in the sand awhile ago. Hmm.... guess I need to give him a bath tomorrow.




No matter how many times I brush his fur, he will roll somewhere and make himself look shaggy. -.-'



But I still brush his fur and I think he enjoys it. He thinks I'm scratching his body. Gosh!!! Look at him...he looks like he didn't bath for a month. I really need to scrub his body tomorrow.



Though he looks so untidy now, I still feel like I want to cuddle him. Brownie is always cute looking and photogenic, just like his master.... me!!! Hehe...




Now he looks too tired after all the photo shootings. Got to give him his favourite snack JerHigh. Brownie knows that it's time for a bite when I say 'Who wants a snack?' with a tone. hehe....




After munching his JerHigh bacon strips, Brownie took a nap. That's Brownie my buddy. :)


There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams


I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner




One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why. ~Author Unknown


Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones




I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth





If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. ~Phil Pastoret
 
 
Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. ~Max Eastman, Enjoyment of Laughter





If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater... suggest that he wear a tail. ~Fran Lebowitz


Finally, get a pet. It can open your heart and teach you love. Brownie is a gift from god. Love my buddy...muaaakkkss.


Comments