Memorable Trip

I just came back from Langkawi after attending a 2-day course. I would say it was really a memorable trip. On my way to Langkawi, I had a roller coaster ride on the plane for a few seconds. I was shocked when it happen, but the worst part was when some passengers started to scream. Not just any scream but the scream of death, that made me feel even more scared. Glad it did not end up in any disaster. I safely landed and reach my hotel room. I stayed in HIG hotel, the room was clean and pleasant environment.

After relaxing for quite some time and started getting bored, I thought I just wanted to have my late lunch opposite the hotel and do some shopping. I found a small shop selling all kind of bags, and I bought two small bags cause it will be useful later. I was satisfied with the price of the bags I bought, RM23 after bargaining. I was told that if the owner was around I could have got it cheaper. Owwww =(. After that I just bought some chocolates, went back to my hotel room and waited for my other colleagues.

Next day after our course ended, we decided to go to Pantai Cenang to see the sun set and have our dinner. Pantai Cenang is a really nice beach, and I'm probably thinking of going there for my next short vacation trip. And then came the next memorable part!!!! We had Thai food and since we were so hungry after the long walk, we just ate the meal not realising there was a special ingredient added to it. Tomyam cockroach , heard of that before? I thought we only ordered seafood Tom Yam, cockroaches aren't seafood, they are pest!! 

Imagine the look in our eyes when one of us found it, especially when the discovery was made after we already finished our meal. Disgusted!! Haha... it was really a memorable trip =).

Comments