Sri Lankan Egg Curry

Sri Lankan curry powder is one of the ingredients in this dish. I took the recipe from www.archanaskitchen.com. The curry powder really smells GOOD! The lemony lime-like smell of the coriander added up with the curry leaves and the spiciness from the dry red chilies gave a tickle to my nose. Of course the egg curry taste superb and I really enjoyed it. I still have the curry powder which I'm planning to use instead of the normal curry powder I buy from the hypermarket. This is home made, real good and stomach satisfying.


It's an easy recipe which can be made quickly, after work but you just need to ready the curry powder earlier to save some time. Toast the spices and grind them and store in an air tight jar. Always ready to be used.


Happy trying it, here is how mine came out. Goes well with steam white rice and cabbage-carrot-coconut stir fry. The thick creamy gravy is so yummy. Simple dinner for the family. #homecookedfood






Comments