Hari Malaysia 16.09.2010

If not for you...
I would not have learned to say 'terima kasih' and 'xie xie'
I would not have laughed and shared joys with
friends of different races,
I would not have tasted yummylicious
Nasi Lemak, Satay, Dim Sum, Char Kuey Teow, etc.

If not for you...
I had to walk a thousand miles to my destination,
I had to carry buckets of water to quench my thirst,
I had to use a kerosene lamp to study,
I had to bare sleepless nights coz of mosquitoes,
I had to sleep on the floor and shiver in cold.

If not for you...
I would not have a chance to be who I am today,
I would not have read 'Sarasvathi',
I would not have played 'Sarasvathi',
I would not have 'Letchmi' and so died of poverty. 

Selamat Hari Malaysia!
I'm proud to be a Malaysian.
Thank you Malaysia.Copyright © 2010 Jayanthi.K


 
 

Comments