October Events

I must attend these events. I have been waiting for Big Bad Wolf book sales and now it’s here already. Yeah!! Starting from 7-16 October they are having crazy sales at MAEPS, Serdang. I call it Crazy Sales because there are 1.5 million books with 75% - 90% discount. Last year we (me and family) bought some storybooks and even donated children storybooks to a Tamil School. So can’t wait to go there tomorrowJ. This time I want to get some recipe books. Hope I am on time to get my Nigella.

Another fun event is the floating book fair! Logos Hope has docked in Port Klang now till October 24th. Entry ticket is only RM1. The last time I went for a floating book fair was back in 1997, Doulos was in Tawau. I love book fairs!! Can’t wait for MPH Carnival 2011, 8-12 December at Mid Valley Exhibition Center. Hehe...

But for today, I’m heading to Mid Valley Exhibition Center for some yummy chocolate tasting... mmmmm. Malaysia Cocoa & Chocolate Day 2011 from 7-9 October.

---------------------------------------------------

And here are the photos I took this afternoon at Choco Fair....

 Flower....


 It's a dragon..


coffee table...


 This one is realy nice....


The lizard...about to climb a cocoa tree....

 All made of chocolate!!

Comments