Your Eyes

I love to sit up here, on the edge of this big boulder, looking far beyond the horizon. And what is going on in my mind? Your memories, our conversations, your smile, your eyes. Your eyes....it's beautiful that when I look through it, I see the beauty in you.

I see that kind heart, and gentleness in you. It's as if I have been with you for centuries. It's warm and cozy, makes me feel like I'm cuddled in a safe place out of all that stress and hectic days that I go through everyday. It makes me feel safe and secure.

Did you know that it grows bigger when you look at me, and that makes me fall head over heels in love with you. When I think of you, I feel like you are here, sitting beside me, on this boulder and looking at me and smiling. How else I could say about this feeling.....

Comments