Potato Pulao

Good Day, it's been a while since I updated my blog. I'm still working on the blog because I thought of redesigning it after so long. Anyhow to celebrate the beginning of a new year,  I made a special lunch for my small family. Potato Pulao with Cucumber Tomato Raita, Spinach & Anchovies Stir Fry and of course my favorite Pan Fried Salmon.



Potato Pulao a simple and delicious recipe made with potatoes of course. What makes it tastier is that when you fry it in ghee before adding it in the pulao. This recipe is inspired from www.archanaskitchen.com. I added carrots to the recipe which I also fried in  ghee.  We all love to eat carrot :-).



Home cooked is simply the best. This new year I'm hoping to try new recipes and serving more home cooked food for my family. Happy New Year !!





Comments